You could leverage on the security, durability, availability and scalability by hosting it on S3. In 7 steps you could easily configure the bucket for website hosting and upload the content of your static website.
- Create a Bucket with the desired website host-name ex: TheHungryFatCoder
- Upload the static flies to the bucket.
- Make all files public. Ex: images, .html files etc.
- Enable static website hosting for Bucket. Includes specifying an index and error file.
- The website will be available at URL ex: bucketName.S3-website-AWS_Region.amazonaws.com
- Create a DNS name in your domain name for the website using a DNS CNAME or Amazon Route53 alias that resolves to the S3 website URL.
- http://thehungryfatcoder.com The website will be active and accessible.
Stay tuned for Part 3.
If you happen to be on Instagram please follow @thehungryfatcoder.
If you happen to like my blog, please subscribe and let your friends know about it.